Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique which is done by using a fine blade to deposit the pigment into the skin. It gives eyebrow a very natural look.
To get perfect eyebrows, you can visit https://aileennbeauty.com/eyebrow-microblading-san-jose/. If you use makeup to fill your eyebrows daily then you definitely love the ease of microblading.
You can enhance the look of your eyebrows with the help of microblading. Most people think microblading hurts, but it does not. This process is painless. It is done with a blade that gives sensation only.
It is semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing that lasts for more than 1 year but sometimes the result depends on the person’s skin and pigment.
The precaution, you should take after the microblading procedure:
- You don’t have to touch the eyebrow area. Just leave the treated area alone otherwise you feel irritation in that area.
- For the first two weeks, avoid makeup, hot water, cream, lotion, and other cosmetic products.
- Just use ice cubes with damp clothe if you feel dryness, rashes, and swelling on the treated area.
- Avoid direct shower after the treatment. First apply the products like cream and lotion on the eyebrow area to protect it from soaps, shampoo, and harsh water.
- Do not use facial masks, scrubbing, and other moisturizers for at least 2-3 weeks for better results.