While most people know how important it is for them to include enough protein in their diet, most people don't have the right amount. Many meals are loaded with too many carbohydrates and fat. People who aren't getting enough protein can supplement their diets by using one of the many protein powders on the market.
While most people are familiar with soy and whey protein, a new type, hemp protein is rapidly gaining popularity. It is rich in all the essential amino acids that your body needs. There are several brands like PureHEMPproduction available in the market, that for many reasons are gaining popularity as dietary supplements.
Hemp protein has many health benefits, including:
1. Hemp protein increases energy levels – Hemp proteins contain essential fatty acids (EFA), in the exact 3:1 ratio that the body requires. These fatty acids are great sources of energy. They can also increase circulation.
2. Hemp protein reduces food cravings. This can help you lose weight and reduce your hunger.
3. This is particularly useful for athletes and people who exercise frequently.
4. Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
5. It improves your immune system.
There are many protein supplements available on the market. The proteins in hemp are identical to those found in the human body. The right amount of amino acid is added to the hemp protein so that the body can not only absorb it but also use it efficiently. Hemp protein has more globulins than any other source of protein.
For their numerous health benefits, omega-3 fats have been receiving a lot of attention lately. It should be combined with other omega-6 fats in the right ratios. Studies have shown that omega-3 fats can improve memory and reduce depression rates. Hemp protein has both omega-3 and Omega-6 fats.