With so many companies now in a solar panel ribbon cart, and reducing large feed tariffs that come into force in April 2012, how do you know which is right for you? The best way to choose a leading solar panel installation company is explained in informative articles in Homebuilding & renovation magazine, written by the Pullen team, a consultant at Reco Homes. Below is a summary:
• Choose a company that employs its own roof and electricity. This will ensure that your installation is of high quality.
• Ask to see the qualification installer – Many companies use personnel who do not meet the requirements.
• Ask what roof experience has the installer; Many solar companies do not have roof experience and this is an important skill. This is an advantage if they have NVQ on sunroof with historical experience. You can also get additional information on the best solar companies via Infinityenergy.
• Choose a company that has hundreds of facilities under the belt and is happy to give you customer testimonials.
• Ask who guarantees the workforce and ensures it is insured if the business is out of business. Companies that have a good reputation offer ten-year solar care insurance.
• Ask who will verify structural integrity. Not unusual for the installer to ignore the fact that solar panels can burden the roof structure.
This is truly a useful alternative if you don't have funds to cover the installation now, but want to cut your energy bill immediately. All you need to do is approve the repurchase fee with the installation company, so you can finally have a solar panel and qualify for the power level scheme later on.
All homeowners who produce green electricity from products such as photovoltaic solar panels will be paid by their energy provider for every hour of kilowatts produced every day for 24 years. And it's tax-free and indexed too!